These new keggles are made for the avid home brewer.
The keggles are made from solid 304 stainless steel.
The 1.5mm thick stainless is heavy enough to take some beating and also thick enough to be heated by direct fire with our LPG burner.
The keggle dimensions are 41cm diameter and 59cm high with 33cm opening at the top.
The keggle does not include the ½” large bore 2 piece ball valve. You can check this valve at below link:
Other options can easily be fitted to the keggle such as:
1. 30cm domed false bottom for Mash Tun conversion. This will require parts:
– 30cm False Bottom
– Short piece of silicon hose
– ½ Female x 13mm barb to fit inside of keggle
2. 3” Bi-Metal Dial Thermometer Long Stem or Short Stem
3. 2200 Watt Element for HLT or electric kettle conversion
4. Thermowell conversion so you can use ether the dial thermometers above or our MKII Temperature Controllers
Note: does not include false bottom
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. Backed by AMCO/KegLand Service Products we stand by and guarantee Quality gear supplied by people who know and use the gear Supplying great value and exceptional quality.
Many products approved to Australian, European, American standards with CE, UL, SAA and other certification.
For retail Buyer: Please kindly to buy from nearby vendor, Please click the Google Map on our Website Homepage to find the nearby distributor.
Terms and Conditions:
For Bulk order: Please kindly contact us by [email protected]. Payment terms based on FOB China Port, 20% advance T/T with order, 80% balance T/T before shipment. In order to protect the goods we suggest to purchase the goods based on FCL shipment, We do not undertake to guarantee the damage or shortage goods shipped by LCL for we can not control the loading and unloading.